itti bitti Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN’s)
It’s easier than you think!
If the vision of your little bub wrapped up in a natural, enviro friendly nappy brings a smile to your face then read on.
We all know becoming a parent can be daunting and there are a lot of things to consider. Cloth nappies are a dream if you value cost-effective and environmentally friendly products.
Most of us like to make a change gradually, there are certain advantages to doing that when you start using cloth nappies, especially if you are used to only using disposables.
Start with just a few nappies and there a few ways to do this, itti bitti have trial packs where you can try different styles and work out the perfect nappy system for you and your family. Another option is by using the itti bitti nappy library this gives you the opportunity to try our range from newborn to our popular range of one Size fits most nappies.
Then you can add to your stash as you feel more confident and as your budget allows.
itti bitti provides modern cloth nappy solutions in Australia and worldwide. Our award-winning reusable cloth nappies are an effective choice to reduce your baby’s environmental footprint. With our signature ultra-trim fit and luxurious fabrics; itti will change the way you think about cloth nappies!
Advantages of itti bitti Modern Cloth Nappies
- They contain no harmful chemicals and plastics
- They are natural, using organic bamboo
- They are cheaper long-term than disposables
- Have less of an impact on the environment
- Have less leakage than disposables
- Are great for sensitive bottoms, they help prevent skin rash
- They are less smelly than disposables
- They help fast track toilet training
- Amazing designs an colours, itti bitti cloth nappies are hand illustrated and designed in-house
Did you know………..
- As the parent of a new baby, you will change about 5,500 nappies in the two to three years before your child toilet trains!
- Disposables will cost you around $2,000-$3,000 per child, cloth nappies will cost you around $700 if you use them full time but will also do all your children.
- More than 800 MILLION disposable nappies end up in landfill each year in Australia, that’s over 2 million nappies a day!
- every disposable nappy and wipe ever produced is still in existence today as they take hundreds of years to break down.
A little bit about us
Itti bitti opened its doors at our warehouse in Cardiff creating a showroom focusing on our beautifully designed cloth nappies and other sustainable baby products. From wet bags and change mats to breast pads and wipes, the range of reusable products that we stock is growing all the time.
The store has been hugely popular, because you can come in to see and feel the nappies while learning all you need to know from our experienced team. This is just the beginning of the ongoing support you will receive, as you don’t just visit itti bitti you become part of our family. You don’t need to feel overwhelmed, with social media and the internet there is so much information out there that you can often begin to think it’s all too hard, when it really is easier than you think.
With the growth of our store and more people wanting information we are now offering nappy workshops. Where friendly and informative small groups, gain hands on experience in our interactive sessions with demonstrations, where everyone feels comfortable asking questions, exchanging ideas, having a cuppa and just relaxing for an hour or so.
itti bitti is an accredited member of the Australian Nappy Association (ANA).
Calming weighted blankets were originally designed and recommended as an aid by health professionals to help relieve stress from children with Autism, ADHD and cerebral palsy. They were also recommended for restless leg syndrome, dementia & anxiety issue’s just to name a few but are now used every day as they are incredibly effective in helping children and adults sleep at night. Itti comfort care weighted blankets are designed in both soft luxurious minky or in our new cooling bamboo fabric which is great for summer. They are available in different sizes and weights, the weight from the blanket allows the body to settle by providing that ‘hugged’ feeling.
itti, design inspired by family.